Well done Clacton!

What P'd me off was the cons war cry. A vote from UKIP is a vote for Milliband!! Its like a record that got stuck, are they trying to brainwash the electorate by chanting to us now or what?? Every single con they interviewed came out with the same spiel FFS..

Sponsored Links
What P'd me off was the cons war cry. A vote from UKIP is a vote for Milliband!! Its like a record that got stuck, are they trying to brainwash the electorate by chanting to us now or what?? Every single con they interviewed came out with the same spiel FFS..
cons are running scared
for the last few months ukip have dictated there policies
they have now lost the battle as no one with any brains will ever believe them again
the supposed recovery is only working for the more affluent in society
while the full rescession has not fully kicked in for the poorest and middle classes in society it will get far worst before it gets better :eek: :eek:

What annoys Mrs. Pred is Camoron, she says he's shallow, the way he thinks about what he says and then says what he thinks we want to hear with no substance to it. And as for Pickles on tv last night she thinks him a total slimeball! He would never look at anyone while talking.

yes i wasnt impressed with mr pickles last night with andrew neil who i tend to think as reasonably impartial[andrew neil that is lol]

Sponsored Links
On the news this morning; how can the conlab stop UKIP's rise???? GET US OUT OF EUROPE!!!!

It's that simple!!!!

Camoron wants to negotiate with Führer Merkel, he tried that recently to no avail! What's changed! What makes him think she will negotiate!

Cameron - talks a lot; does little.

Miliband - continues his pro-EU stance; conveniently forgets Labour's last disastrous office (among other things); looks like Wallace!

Clegg - who's he?

Collectively, all three are helping UKIP by virtue of their 'personalities'.

The thing is, politicians are still convinced that they need to be moulded into the right image for the public vote. So they have to stand in the correct manner, wave their arms around at the correct moment during a speech, repeat party buzzwords three times for impact and generally spout rhetorical shoite. People that do vote for the main parties obviously must be taken in by this.

Farage appears to be a normal bloke, likes a pint (or two), swears a bit and wants to stop the influx of foreigners because Britain is full up. I can see that a lot of people are going to give him a chance.

Watched Question Time last night and once again it came over as 'Lets all Gang Up and Bully/Bash The UKIP Rep'.

Of course. Everyone knows that the BBC is politically biased and that audiences for QT are hand-picked to appear to support that bias.

If not the case, how come the majority of that audience sounded anti-UKIP, whilst the electorate supported UKIP with well over 50% of the votes?

not sure how yolu hand pick a biassed audience without a 100 page questionair and hundreds off hours sorting it out
would suggest its a fully natural audience with only the ease off local people getting there and the choice off people with free time being the only real "selectors "off the audience
of course this wont stop "groups" that are able to get tickets with there own agendas attending and possibly swaying the feel off the audience

you also need to remember the younger members in the audience who tend not agree with ukip also dont have a vote
along with the ukip votes only being about 25% off the eligible votes

Members of the public applying to attend a Question Time event are asked of their political leanings 'to ensure a balanced audience' so the BBC know exactly who is sitting in the audience when its recorded. When the edited version then comes over as biased, its because the BBC is making it so.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Watched Question Time last night and once again it came over as 'Lets all Gang Up and Bully/Bash The UKIP Rep'.

Yes, anyone with an opinion that's even slightly right of centre will be set up by the production team and hectored by unrepresentative audiences.

All par for the course for a public sector broadcaster that doesn't even pretend to represent the public. Same reason I rarely watch BBC news. Seems to be more about selling lefty propaganda and the multi-culti agenda than reporting the facts. Eg. if there's an item about education, it will usually feature a classroom in an inner London school, without a single caucasian pupil to be seen. Classic BBC trying to distort things and spreading the new labour gospel.

I totally agree. If you make a point of watching out for it on the BBC news, it is always there. Most people are not aware of it but just watch how they change the 'colour' to suit their bias.

The other strange thing that applies to all the main channels is that when there is some act of terrorism in London, the first witness is always American.

'Cue ellal 4 3 2 1 .......

with fewer mps than any other group where would you put them??

Party Seats
Conservative 303
Labour 257
Liberal Democrat 56
Democratic Unionist 8
Scottish National 6
Sinn Fein 5
Independent 3
Plaid Cymru 3
Social Democratic & Labour Party 3
Alliance 1
Green 1
Respect 1
Speaker 1
UK Independence Party 1
Vacant 1
Total number of seats 650
Current working Government Majority 76

Kippers are very keen on conspiracy theories and any story that portray them in any way less than perfect is a 'smear'.

Excellent news.

I think the most important thing is that it shows those who have been led to believe that 'a UKIP vote is a wasted vote' that a vote for UKIP can really count.

It's simple really. If enough people vote for UKIP, they could form the next government.

The big problem is indolence. Many people vote for Labour just because their dad voted for Labour; they don't think about the consequences, or they have such short memories that they can't remember the damage the last Labour government did.
JBR me old son, can you explain to us just what UKIP is all about ? Words of minimal syllables will do.
What is their plan? Jobs, NHS, housing etc. OR Please just say 'Strategic vote' !

I'll not hold my breath !
-0-

Sponsored Links
Back