Well done Clacton!

Excellent news.

I think the most important thing is that it shows those who have been led to believe that 'a UKIP vote is a wasted vote' that a vote for UKIP can really count.

It's simple really. If enough people vote for UKIP, they could form the next government.

The big problem is indolence. Many people vote for Labour just because their dad voted for Labour; they don't think about the consequences, or they have such short memories that they can't remember the damage the last Labour government did.
JBR me old son, can you explain to us just what UKIP is all about ? Words of minimal syllables will do.
What is their plan? Jobs, NHS, housing etc. OR Please just say 'Strategic vote' !

I'll not hold my breath !
-0-

Ukip is about independence. Simples.
Doesn't take Einstein to work that one out.

Being independent we'll all be considerably richer.
Nigel Farage for Prime minister.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links

Kippers are quite astounding. That is delusional rubbish. Just making crap up doesn't make it true you know

Kippers are quite astounding. That is delusional rubbish. Just making crap up doesn't make it true you know

So what are all the others about? I certainly don't know what they stand for. They should be leading Britain but not down the crapper.

• Thanks
Ukip are not even capable of running a political party. The idea of them running something important that affects me is scary. Cameron doesn't get much right but ukip certainly are fruit cakes, closet racists and loons.
Ukip
I've read their 'manifesto', what a joke.

Sponsored Links
Just making crap up doesn't make it true you know

That's exactly what the main parties have been doing for years - making stuff up and putting it in their manifestos. Then forgetting all about their promises when they con the electorate into getting elected.

Precisely why people are tired of the main parties. :idea:

Well we'll know when we are independent. Roll on the referendum.
People feathering their nests from the benefit of the union will be poorer for sure and rightly so.

Think off all the rich farmers who will lose their big fat subsidy payments.
:LOL:

Excellent news.

I think the most important thing is that it shows those who have been led to believe that 'a UKIP vote is a wasted vote' that a vote for UKIP can really count.

It's simple really. If enough people vote for UKIP, they could form the next government.

The big problem is indolence. Many people vote for Labour just because their dad voted for Labour; they don't think about the consequences, or they have such short memories that they can't remember the damage the last Labour government did.
JBR me old son, can you explain to us just what UKIP is all about ? Words of minimal syllables will do.
What is their plan? Jobs, NHS, housing etc. OR Please just say 'Strategic vote' !

-0-

Strange that you've chosen to ask about jobs, the NHS and housing. That's why people are desperate for someone to protect these things for themselves and their children. The main parties are just letting Johnny foreigner overwhelm all three. There isn't enough to go around, and it's time to pull up the drawbridge.

We all know what the main parties are offering - that's why people are deserting them in their droves.

• Thanks
I reckon with a few more defections Camoron will be resigned to the history books and Boris will replace him and if Nigel doesn't get enough votes then they will form a coalition but he will not be the pushover that Clegge is..

• Thanks
he says ' The very existence of the nhs stifles competion' and he is the deputy leader of the train wreck of a party.
I honestly don't know what will get through to kippers.

Excellent news.

-0-

I'm afraid others have beaten me to it but, nevertheless, I'll add my fourpenn'orth.

The prime reason for UKIP getting my vote is their offer of holding a genuine EU in/out referendum, not the contrived and biased one that David Cameron may or may not hold. He, as well as the other two clowns, has stated publicly that he would like us to remain under the jackboot.

Quite apart from that, I agree with most of the things that UKIP stands for. It would take too much time (and effort) for me to locate and quote their exact statements, but I suggest you read their manifesto.

One thing that everyone ought to be aware of is that, because the other parties are now running scared of UKIP, there is a great deal of derision (sometimes extending to outright lies) given in an attempt to persuade people not to vote for them. But then, of course, that's what politicians do best! Too late, though. The two-and-a-half main parties have shot themselves in the foot just once too often.

Farage is quite clear in saying that he is only interested in forcing an EU in/out referendum. Once he gets that he will finish with politics irrespective of the result. If UK do vote to leave the EU, UKIP will have achieved its goal and the country will probably revert back to the usual 3 party politics.

Farage is quite clear in saying that he is only interested in forcing an EU in/out referendum. Once he gets that he will finish with politics irrespective of the result. If UK do vote to leave the EU, UKIP will have achieved its goal and the country will probably revert back to the usual 3 party politics.

There does seem to be a sort of belief that a referendum will result in a victory for the campaign to leave the EU
I would have to look back in the history books to find when a party got into power with 51% of the vote so it is entirely possible that ukip could form a government with around 1/3 of the votes cast. If those that didn't vote for them then voted against them in a referendum it would leave ukip in an awkward position , the opposite of a pro Europe government holding a referendum and the majority voting out but still leaving a government at odds with the electorate.

Sponsored Links
Back