Well done United . NEVER SAY DIE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cracking play from boys in red to comeback from 2 down again

Rooney class shining through but all round gutsy performance

nice one stoke cmon blackburn :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Another United fan, based down South...Well done!

Although Wigan are bottom, 7 games to go, I think it will go to the last game, and they will stay up...fingers crossed...

I think Man U will win the championship, by either a point, or draw then win on goal difference.

Sponsored Links
Class my arse!

He's nothing but a thug in a football shirt just like a lot of his fellow pro footballers.

Collectively however, Man' United are a cut above the rest. to come back from 2-0 down shows just how much better than the rest they are.

Barcelona would still make them look like a bunch of Sunday league choppers though.:cool:

Class my a**e!

He's nothing but a thug in a football shirt just like a lot of his fellow pro footballers.

Basically most foootballers come from tough rough backgrounds thats who they are, so why do people get so shocked when they act like that

As a footballer he is class as a person i could give a $%$£

Another United fan, based down South...Well done!

people used to support their LOCAL team about a million years ago when the players were LOCAL

To claim that nonsense still exists now is farcical how many local players are there at most premiership clubs in fact most European Clubs.

Based on where the players are from Arsenal are a French club.

People support who they want to support not based on some died out notion of locality.

And before you start the old well worn glory seeking nonsense i have supported United throughout the 70' and 80's when they won pretty much sweet fa and got relegated, ...................been good since the early 90's though!

Basically most foootballers come from tough rough backgrounds thats who they are, so why do people get so shocked when they act like that
Because a million kids will be doing the same thing next week.

He is also a sponsored entertainer and like it or not, he is expected to be on his best behavior when in the public eye.

If you don't like publicity don't become a professional footballer. If you do, expect criticism along with all those trillions of pounds. :rolleyes:

But these chaps do come from rough backgrounds so i guess they will always be in the gutter. Can't polish a turd eh...?

Because a million kids will be doing the same thing next week.

He is also a sponsored entertainer and like it or not, he is expected to be on his best behavior when in the public eye.

If you don't like publicity don't become a professional footballer. If you do, expect criticism along with all those trillions of pounds. :rolleyes:

But these chaps do come from rough backgrounds so i guess they will always be in the gutter. Can't polish a turd eh...?

Im not a snob and dont judge people on where they are from
and no one ever got killed by a swear word

I thnk the whole role model thing is well over blown

Good Parenting makes good kids

Hes an average footballler, probably one of the most overated players in Europe

Im not a snob and dont judge people on where they are from
and no one ever got killed by a swear word

I thnk the whole role model thing is well over blown

Good Parenting makes good kids
You are obviously not a parent yourself or you would realise that what children pick up from others has nothing to do with good or bad parenting. A parent is not present with a child 24 hours a day.

Besides, the whole example setting thing goes way beyond children. Idiot men on a Sunday morning will behave like a thuggish idiot because Wayne does.

No one ever got killed by a swear word no, but i bet you a years income that a lot of conflict has started over bad language being directed towards another.

Wayne is a moron and his sponsors won't be able to crawl up their own assholes quick enough.

Spoken like a true Scouser if he played for your shower you would be creaming yourself every week

Nice to see Roy showing Kenny how its done eh?

Good Parenting makes good kids[/quote]You are obviously not a parent yourself or you would realise that what children pick up from others has nothing to do with good or bad parenting. A parent is not present with a child 24 hours a day.

I am a parent so firstly wrong. Secondly good parenting teaches a child to distinguish between bad and good behaviour. thats the WHOLE point when you cant be there 24/7. How many kids have shot someone with an air rifle because Ashely Cole did?

Besides, the whole example setting thing goes way beyond children. Idiot men on a Sunday morning will behave like a thuggish idiot because Wayne does.

Well If they are IDIOTS then they are going to do stupid things anyway whether or not Rooney does it. I suppose you have NEVER heard Sunday footballers Swearing then since this morning! :rolleyes:

No one ever got killed by a swear word no, but i bet you a years income that a lot of conflict has started over bad language being directed towards another.

Swearing is a symptom of conflict and aggression not the cause

Wayne is a moron and his sponsors won't be able to crawl up their own assholes quick enough.[/quote]

Spoken like a true Scouser if he played for your shower you would be creaming yourself every week

Nice to see Roy showing Kenny how its done eh?

Remember when he broke through and he was dubbed the 'White Pele' :LOL:

I wouldnt want him in my team, I prefer a striker who can actually score goals and not spend the full 90 mins mouthing off to the referee!

I prefer a striker who can actually score goals

I suppose you missed the 34 GOALS last season and the Hat trick yesterday then :?:

plus the fact that his movement and passing creates so much more space and opportunities for his team mates and that he is actually quite an UNselfish player who will often pass when others shoot

Any person with footballing knowledge knows what a talent he is.
at least he doesnt attack people in nightclubs UNPROVOKED and then get off scot free in a scouse court!

Sponsored Links
Back