wfk 2401 ...Control Module ...burnt out (small) trasnsformer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D Hi ,
I have a Bosch WM WFK 2401 ...a smal transformer from the control nodule has "burnt out" (= cracked armature)...I have NOT been able to identify the part number for the transformer ....and I do NOT think the full replacement of the Module is economical ( $ 300 + postage ....)
Would appreciate any help ..Thks Rgds Yves (in Ozland)//www.diynot.com/wiki/

Sponsored Links
Apart from paying a visit to your nearest scrapyard in the hope of finding a machine to scavenge bits from then I'm afraid a new pcb may be your only option. Bosch/Siemens won't supply the type of information you require.

HI Zipper ,

Thanks for response ...that was I was afraid of ...!!!! :mad:
Even if I have the transformer "type" but NOT the rating ...????
Further to the story, I was advised that the part (CM) approx. $300 ..is not available , other sorce quoted me $584.00 + GST ....well I should sell the %$#^@ Thing as "spare parts"..I reckon I wld get over $!) Grand ...
Thks anyway for yr help
Rgds
Yves

Sponsored Links
There are a couple of companies in the UK which repair & sell recon modules & timers much cheaper than new ones. A long shot I know...but maybe someone in Oz does the same? The problem being that a fried pcb is often secondary & caused as a result of another electrical component shorting out (door switch, motor, pump, etc). Fitting a new pcb on a machine with shorted door switch (or similar) can soon get very expensive. Anyhow I wish you good luck "down under" :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back