Whacker Plate - Garden Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of them contain good advice that i give freely out of my time to help others. you were quite happy with the advice i gave you earlier in the thread. what was the point of asking people on here about what would b and q would do, why not ask them direct?

do your posts always contain nonsense questions? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
i didnt even link the two.

If not then posts such as "er tell them that then!" just confirm what i say , that you get a kick out of posting rubbish!

If you have over 7000 posts of this quality im glad i didnt find this place earlier. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
try going back through my history of posts before you come on here and start slagging me off. I offered you advice earlier in the post and you were happy to take that.

The post you made about the pointing makes no sense when you read it, as mortar doesnt swell up after its been done. It also cant pointed up after its dried unless its removed.

You asked advice about a whacker plate and were given it. You were then given advice about what to do about taking it back. Whats the point of coming on here and asking what b and q might say. Why not stop wasting your time and speak to them!

i have to say if my 7000+ posts have been a waste of space, your 12 in which you have contributed sod all to the site, apart from getting abusive to people that have helped you, dont cover you in glory either.

Alphamale, when someone posts offering advice, whether you take it or not is irrelevant. Don't join a site and slag contributors off without making some good points yourself. Your question is stupid to a lot of us, but that doesn't stop us giving advice - we were all stupid too, until we got good advice.

I didn't find Thermo's post to be nonsense at all. P1$$ off to another helpful forum if you dont like this one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back