What Are These Small Gas Cannisters Used For?

Racist jokes, subjective?

Do you think the 'n' word is racist?
What about black people calling other black people 'n', racist?
Welsh jokes, racist?
Scottish jokes, racist?
If so then 90% of jokes could be described as 'ist' of some sort.

I am not into censorship and I certainly wouldn't want my mates to behave differently in front of me for fear of being labelled. Society is far worse off since 'PC' became the new craze.
Who mentioned specific words?
LastMagicBean made a racist/Islamophobic joke.

I think you're jumping to enormous assumptions.

You've lost the plot and scrambling for an argument

I, for one, expect my mates not to make jokes in front of me that make any minority a joke. If I found out that that they were ridiculing me, or any other minority, in my absence, they would no longer be considered "my mates".
I suspect that they are aware of that, and they choose to remain part of my social circle.
You, of course, are entitled to your opinion and your attitude.

Sponsored Links
I don't wish to argue with anyone, I like a quiet life but I feel obliged to counter ridiculous calls of racism which is overly used by the majority of people. Overuse has trivialised the meaning and tbh attracts unwanted attention and promotes the true racist's cause.

As for ridicule, I think you are getting that mixed up with banter and humour.

Personally, and I may be wrong, I think you are white and middle class, am I right? Though I doubt you'd admit it if you are.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
has any one looked for ennui in the dictionary ?

a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement

and boredom translated into French is, you guessed it, ENNUI

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Ah yes, but backwards it spells iunne and in Japanese it has a very, very interesting meaning.

滋賀、中学生自殺事件主犯格の名前もうすっかり忘れた

Sponsored Links
Personally, and I may be wrong, I think you are white and middle class, am I right? Though I doubt you'd admit it if you are.

You have a point. I'm sure the majority of people who use the ubiquitous term 'racist' are actually self-opinionated, put-the-world-to-rights white middle class sheeple.

I'm sure that most 'people of colour' (don't worry, I'm just trying to wind him up - he asks for it!) are quite happy to take part in a bit of harmless banter. I've had Pakistani and West Indian mates who are happy to give as good as they get and, as a result, our friendship actually becomes stronger.

Have you ever started a thread and wish you hadn't bothered? :LOL:

At least it's back on topic, after some looney troll rantings.

Just try to avoid feeding the trolls - they will soon wither and die. The muppet in question is on my 'ignore', can I suggest everyone adds him to theirs.

Sponsored Links
Back