what boiler?

Sponsored Links
You need to change your boiler snujib , think of the enviroment :) do the right thing , would suggest Ideal , or Keston :) :)

Hi transam, laudable comments. However, I can not find anywhere the carbon footprint for the manufacture, transportation and installation of these new boilers, not to mention the extra electricity they use. If it was comparable to the minimal amount of extra gas I am using, it may be food for thought. But then again, I guess I am just a cynic, and believe that commercial considerations outweigh everything else.

By the way have you fitted any more fluless :?:
cheers Bill

Very short sighted snugib :confused:

You have to remember you would be helping to keep 120000 gassafe engineers wallets bulging.

But don't mention the carbon footprint that 120000 gasesafe engineers leave behind keeping the rubbish working.

And don't even think about the £b made on spare parts, or how much they are contributing to Global warming with their endless supply of cheap made to fail parts.

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
You need to change your boiler snujib , think of the enviroment :) do the right thing , would suggest Ideal , or Keston :) :)

Hi transam, laudable comments. However, I can not find anywhere the carbon footprint for the manufacture, transportation and installation of these new boilers, not to mention the extra electricity they use. If it was comparable to the minimal amount of extra gas I am using, it may be food for thought. But then again, I guess I am just a cynic, and believe that commercial considerations outweigh everything else.

By the way have you fitted any more fluless :?:
cheers Bill

Well said , don't fix it if it isnt broke , my boiler is 16 years old , halstead bently , never renewed any part's , just unblock the intermitent pilot jet every so often , don't make em like that any more ,got 3 flueless fires to install in July :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back