what built under electric oven?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

advice please on the final appliance to complete my new kitchen and im stuck between a Hotpoint or Indesit built under oven. Im no cook and the main factor is an all black looking unit, rather than spec (they are both fan assisted etc)

The Indeset is £180 and the comparable Hotpoint £230 - is it worth the extra cash?

Also, how do i find out if they are a simple plug in type, they both say cable not supplied on them?

thanx

Sponsored Links
Do you have the make/model then we can investigate in to what power output they have, normally you will find electric cooker/ovens that have an output rating of above 2kw will be hardwired rather than have a 13A plug top on the flex.
It is possible that a 3kw appliance can be used via a 13A plug top.
So your choices will be limited to the power supply you have for the appliance, I guess it's from a socket-outlet, rather than a designated circuit!

Both are made by the same company same insides diff name on the outside.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back