What constitutes a start on site

Sponsored Links
If you're lucky, if you are in my district they want half the foundation excavated.

Just found AI's so much easier to work with, more flexible, much more helpful but there are some good LABC's around.

I would have thought this is more a matter for Planning? all I need is a legal start on site.......don't want to have resolve the levels + approve samples as they're conditioned. Only once those matters are approved could I involve Building Control.

I've e-mailed the planing officer, I'll let you know the reply

Knocking the garage down likely does not need to happen if a partial foundation can be dug & filled with it still there.

Sponsored Links
Just found this while searching for something else and created a profile to reply. Hope I'm not too late!

IMPORTANT: Both of the conditions you mentioned will almost certainly require the relevant details to be submitted BEFORE you commence work. This WILL come back to bite you if you just ignore them.

Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back