What did 'Our Ken really say ?'

Sponsored Links
It's quite common for people to wrongly claim that criticising the actions of a state or government implies hatred of whatever race or religion in common in that country.

Hard to tell as the story is so vague and confused.

One might equally say that Boris' attempt to belittle the speech by the President of the United States on the grounds that he had Kenyan ancestry is evidence of Tory racism.

There seems to be a Conservative wolfpack attacking Labour this week. From what I know about Livingstone and Corbin they are both campaigners against racism and religious hatred. I don't know if you can say the same for Lord Sugar.

Last edited:
i watched him on the daily politics
he says he was asked a question and gave an honest answer not his opinion just an honest answer in the same way i will defend all and sundry in threads on this forum but it will not always be my opinion i am expressing but trying to add fact as best as i can to the discussion:rolleyes:

Seems the allies had the same thought on the Jewish people as Hitler .The allies eventually moved them into Israel which was a rather big mistake tbh as it never started well and it certainly will not end well

Sponsored Links
The strange thing is that if Naz Shah had made her comments prior to 1917, or thereabouts, she could have been labelled a Zionist, i.e. someone who supports the creation of a homeland for Jews. The only difference would have been, would be that she was suggesting USA, whereas others had suggested Palestine, Uganda, Australia, Tasmania.

So a question could be asked, was Naz Shah being anti-Semitic, Zionist or anti-Zionist?

On the other point about KL, he said Hitler was Zionist before he went mad. I thought "when did Hitler go mad, exactly?"
He has since also said Benjamin Netanyahu said exactly the same thing.

I believe anti-Semitism, is racism and anti-Zionism, is not racism, merely against the creation of a homeland for Jews, or criticism of Israel.

But the difference between the two is easily confused and, perhaps, intentionally by some to exploit an opportunity to criticise political opponents.

"those people who stereotype or attack others based on their race or ethnicity are dead wrong and should be condemned—so too should those who abuse labels and use them wrongly to stop others from being justifiably critical should also be condemned (and in this case, I am referring to the ADL and other groups of that sort who label people with impunity and carelessness, sometimes wrecking their careers, their reputations, their businesses and their lives!)"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3950.htm

"Until we clean up our language and stop this incorrect name-calling at the whim of a few politically ambitious and unscrupulous people, we shall remain victims of a misuse of a legitimate language categorization that has been abused for the benefit of a few."

Fookin hilarious. Red Ken lets his racist side slip and all the liberal coxukers race to defend him. PMSLAYC.

that's interesting, Mitch. What particularly upset you in what he said?

Boris may have mentioned Obarmys Kenyan ancestry,because of the reports of his grandfather being whipped by British troops during the Mau Mau rising,this is widely thought to be his reason for disliking the UK,and the removal of Churchills bust from the oval office as soon as he became POTUS.

Sorry John, Boris's comments about Obamas Kenyan heritage had nothing whatsoever to do with racism, Tory or otherwise, it was a way of trying to explain why Obama was happy to put us in our place, and tell us what the Americans thought we ought to do over Europe.

You mean he just made it up? Plucked it out of the air when he was trying to think of an excuse to discredit someone he disagreed with? In the hope that people of his ilk would believe it?

No, Obamas Kenyan grandfather came to light shortly after he got into office, and was considered as a reason as to why he was a little too cool towards us at the time. His grandfather was a Mau Mau terrorist, and we obviously mistreated him, so although Boris's comments were a bit daft, there is some merit there.

Do you believe sbgassmans silly story?

Or do you have actual evidence of being anti-British?

Sponsored Links
Back