What did 'Our Ken really say ?'

Whilst we can't know the complete story, there's enough evidence to suggest it's true (just google Obamas grandfather), and whilst he's always been a bit cool towards us, it may just be his style - but more likely, he more honest than most presidents, that they don't really think much of us. As Kissinger bluntly said one day, America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.

Sponsored Links
Observe my question, which you have not answered.

Do you believe sbgassmans silly story?

Or do you have actual evidence of being anti-British?

Lord Palmerston, BTW.

I did observer you're question, and I did answer it, just not in words of one syllable.

Googling the Presidents ancestors will not provide evidence of anti-British prejudice in the President.

So I see you do not have evidence.

Sponsored Links
Duh, Ancestors are the past, his attitude to us is the present, so there can only ever be a potential correlation between the two events. And I never said he was anti British, only that he's always shown a cool attitude towards us. And that's not the same thing.

on a general point
the wrongs off the past must never be forgotten
yes time must heal but people must feel fulfilled morally for wrongs in the past like slavery "invading" the commonwealth and forcing our standards and bellifes on them
forecing the muslims and hindues to strange areas we decided are good for them in india
along with aparthide in africa

It's a shame the truth gets in the way of a good moan.

"... there are, in fact, two matching Churchill busts by Epstein.
The one displayed by Mr Bush was indeed returned, along with all other art lent to him, as his presidency came to an end. The other, which remains in the White House residence, was given as a gift to President Lyndon B Johnson in 1965 by a group of Atlanticist diplomats and military officers."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...return-Winston-Churchill-bust-to-Britain.html

Fookin hilarious. Red Ken lets his racist side slip and all the liberal coxukers race to defend him. PMSLAYC.
You mistakenly interpret the attempts at clarifying the situation, and trying to get to the truth of the matter, as support for KL.
I was in no way supporting KL, or Naz Shah. But to accuse them of racism, when they were being, at worst, anti-Zionist, is damaging, delusional and disrespectful.

So one can criticise the one faction, for their actions, without being in support of the other faction.
If I criticise the BNP, it doesn't mean that I'm a liberal, or indeed any other political creed, it means exactly what it says on the tin, I'm critical of who I say I'm critical of! A denial or criticism of one action, belief or emotion does not necessarily infer the opposite.

This whole row about anti semitism is storm in a tea cup which is being inflated out of all proportion by the right wing Blairites who want to replace Corbyn with a power at any price,pro big business,pro Israel ,pro war Blair clone. It appears that in Britain like America that anthing less than total support for Israel is now considered 'anti semitism'.

An Anti Semite used to be some one who didn't like Jews,these days it is some one whom Jews don't like.
Shouldn't the correct term be AntiJewish as someone doesn't have to be jewish to be a semite,Maltese is a semitic language i believe.

So is Arabic.

So, are Jews anti-semitic?

So much has the language been mangled in order that anyone can be accused of racism.

It appears that in Britain like America that anthing less than total support for Israel is now considered 'anti semitism'.

Total support for LIKUD, Netanyahu and his sort more like. He wants Jerusalem for the Jews doesn't he? As for red Ken, I think he screwed up with his stupid Hitler comment and should have the humility to be prepared to back down and apologise. Now it'll all drag on through the local election at least.

Obama, isn't it just that Cameron isn't popular in the US or Europe. Clinton slagged him off in her leaked emails didn't she? Mind you, Obama doesn't rate her either. He just stuck the knife well in :D

oops, back to topic..

As for red Ken, I think he screwed up with his stupid Hitler comment and should have the humility to be prepared to back down and apologise. Now it'll all drag on through the local election at least.
I rather think that that is the whole issue in the accusation against KL.
However, I still don't know if KL's claim that Benjamin N also said the same about Hitler is correct, and therefore KL's statement was factual.

I've been watching various discussions, and that's a point which his detractors seem to be avoiding. I would guess that if his claim was untrue, his enemies would prove it.

Edit
see this article in the Jerusalem Post - it appears Netanyahu did say something similar

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Po...o-massacre-Europes-Jews-Netanyahu-says-427592

He should have known that mentioning Hitler would do nothing but stir up trouble, regardless of truth or not.

I did already know that in the 1930's there was proposal to ship Europe's Jewish population to Madagascar, not just from Germany but also supported in other European nations, including the UK. I can't agree that this makes the adherents Zionists, though. The definition of the word seems somewhat flexible.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back