What do people come to GD for?

S

Sombrero

I admit there is a lot of religion posted on GD, and some people complain about it... so what do people think GD should be for?

(I would've done a poll, but that's far too much effort to have it deleted the next day!)

My opinion is, GD evolves from what people want to talk about and reply to... so if you don't like a thread, just move on and start/or respond to another thread... it's pretty easy really !

Sponsored Links
It didn't used to be about religion. It's Only that you are lost and searching for God that you keep starting threads about it.

It didn't used to be about religion. It's Only that you are lost and searching for God that you keep starting threads about it.

No it's not that at all.... it's that after being an agnostic for most of my life I finally looked into things and found how daft (but successful) religion is!

Pot calling kettle joe. What a plonka.

In one thread he is telling me if I don't like his pathetic rantings, I know where the button is.

In other threads (about atheism or agnosticism) he quite obviously cannot help posting, despite the fact he clearly disagrees with what is written.

Double standards.

Sponsored Links
We need to all accept that this is Joe's front room... We pop in, he thinks it's his rules...

He has a keen mind, yet it's skewed and screams off at tangents we couldn't calculate with a scientific calculator.

But, beware, he loves the attention, be it positive or negative.. after all, that's really why he's here !

I admit there is a lot of religion posted on GD, and some people complain about it... so what do people think GD should be for?

To have a laugh at Joe!

(Sorry Joe. You're OK really.)

Doesn't GD stands for God Discussion thread? so why bring religion to it?:cool:

Unless of course we are suppose to Discuss about Gas Discussion, so here is my question, how can I modify my Heat exchanger so that I can get more heat and less fuel , who has a magical formula for this 110% efficient gas boiler so that the extra 10% I can put it back into the National Grid and earn some money!

MFL. You can try wearing a jumper (official government advice) Going by previous government's advice, I'm now wearing 6 jumpers and have turned the thermostat down to 9 degrees. My gas bills however are still the bloody same. ( we use less gas, but the increased prices mean less still costs the same as before)
I'm now thinking of investing in a length of SWA, ( connected to the street lamp outside my house) and going all electric. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I will lay my bet that some day Sombrero will see God and become unathiest!

and start beating up the Athiests! :LOL: :LOL:

He's obviously searching, and God will make himself known. It's just a matter of time.

He's obviously searching, and God will make himself known. It's just a matter of time.

You wouldn't have thought that an omniscient being would have to search for anything.

Sponsored Links
Back