What Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World ?

Mike reckons the electron is the devil cos of the negative charge. So the proton must be god cos of the positive charge, and the neutron must be the ref.

Sponsored Links
yup I have given you some serious lead, now it is up to you to prove or disprove my theory, you also need to see another video and come to more realisation that what we see ain't all that there is, I am talking of pure science so to visit Devil through LSHC (hadron Collider experiment)

I think i provided a wrong link so here is a corrected link

Last edited:
What Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World ?

brexit-2.jpg

No it isn't. You've already chosen one of the many available gods, so you think you've found your answer. Most of us aren't even looking. Sorry to hear you consider yourself to be in a mess. Try one of the other gods. Maybe a more forgiving one. Does your current god think that children and babies are sinners? Why did he give them an insect that lays eggs to burrow into their eyes and blind them?
John where the **** did you see a one child who may have accidentally come into contact with an insect who laid eggs in his eyes and you blame God instead of blaming his lazy filthy parents, one child out of 7,500,000,000 lives! if you make a house in a valley, it won't be God's fault if torrential rain swept entire villages build in that valley, God created everything full stop, the rest of his creation has to follow laws of nature, if you jump form a tall building and hurt yourself you can't blame God for your own stupidity.
Trouble is Mike, it's a flooding river valley when it suits you or a flood sent by god when that suits you. Just like the Bible is proof of god but the less savoury bits like murder, slavery, subjugation of women, famine, etc are quietly forgotten.

Sponsored Links
The Power of satan, and the Power of God had always been at war with one another, this video may provide some answers.

No, unfortunately not. That's why I'm still working full time. Not everyone in my generation is rolling in it.

Sponsored Links