What Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World ?

I'm sorry . . . but I fail to see how a discussion of what is "the most beautiful thing in the world" could possibly resort to petty bickering about who's God is the biggest & bestest.

Nobody's God is "the most beautiful thing in the world".

Sponsored Links
Sorry Dork Lord, you had your chance to explain but instead you chose to be all mysterious!
Your thread has been hijacked, tough luck! ;)

I'm sorry . . . but I fail to see how a discussion of what is "the most beautiful thing in the world" could possibly resort to petty bickering about who's God is the biggest & bestest.

Nobody's God is "the most beautiful thing in the world".

I'm afraid Dork Lord has missed his triumphal announcement by pontificating too long........

Sponsored Links
& here's me trying hard to be un-mysterious.
Well, ya failed miserably! So you going to share your tales for this question from various countries or not? Hope you do soon as most people have the attention of a gnat, me inclu............

*......ooooh, pretty shiny thing*

I think the answers gonna be...................

The Indian taxi driver says to him..."If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be driving a taxi cab in this bastard heat" :D

Sorry Dork Lord, you had your chance to explain but instead you chose to be all mysterious!
Your thread has been hijacked, tough luck! ;)

& here's me trying hard to be un-mysterious.
Well you could have fooled me .......you ask a question and seemed to relish replies that you considered incorrect .......then waited and waited before enlightening us with your revelation .........It was like a damp sparkler to me !

Dork lard, I think I have figured out after some serious calculations and absorbing tons of more information, it has to be your mother the most beautiful thing, I don't think many could argue about this, unless you happen to be baby P and survived.:sneaky:.

Dork lard, I think I have figured out after some serious calculations and absorbing tons of more information, it has to be your mother the most beautiful thing, I don't think many could argue about this, unless you happen to be baby P and survived.:sneaky:.
How do you know what the Dork Lards mum looks like?

Difficult to get more (actually) beautiful (in the literal sense; not the obscure) than the pair in Mike's avatar.

Here's another:

images

Sponsored Links