what is your opinion?

Between driver turning and cyclist reaching turn was a four to five second lapse. What a dipship that cyclist is.

thats exactly what i said to my missus.
if he was supposedly going at 20mph and she was at 30mph then some bright spark would be able to work out the distance traveled etc etc.

apparently he got named on facebook and has also done this various times before in the town,so not the 1st time hes had a go at women in general.me thinks that now this has caused the backlash it has he could well be singled out for a bit of a slap.
oh he has deleted all his pics from facebook aswel.me thinks he could be running and hiding now?.
oh the lady in question has been notified it went up.so maybe she will report him for abusive language?

Sponsored Links
upload_2015-11-28_11-25-27.png

Clearly six parking space widths (60ft.?)ahead.

If you read betwixt the lines, this isn't about cyclists and motorists, it's more to do with a bullying male who is displaying his fear and hatred of women. He's a predator looking for soft targets. I bet it's not the first time he's done this to a woman.

+1
Good point.

That's about right for Eastbourne - bloody place is farcical for driving/parking. I only go to the outskirts. And the Jimmy Lidl car park is even worse - they want i.d to prove you haven't parked there and not shopped.

Sponsored Links
My first thought was instead of standing there arguing with her, he should have asked her out.

There was bags of room to most of us but she obviously didn't know that simpering, **** cyclists like him frighten more easily than the rest of us so she should have taken extra special care. She should be ashamed of herself and somebody needs to giver her a good talking to and explain the rules properly. Possibly over a curry and a pint.

She needs a good stiff (nudge, nudge wink, wink) talking to.:rolleyes:

Typical idiot cyclist if you ask me.
I drive a lot of miles and see this all the time. They think they own the roads, break the rules all the time.
What I've noticed for many years now as well, is they appear to actually want some conflict. It's as if they specifically look for a motorist doing something wrong so they can start gobbing it off.

I must tell my wife what an idiot she is after a Tufnells 7 tonner overtook her on her bike, slammed on his brakes because he'd missed his drop off point and reversed back over my wife and two year son without looking.
Apologies for gobbing off about it.

You're seriously telling me your wife takes a two year old on the back of a push bike on a road with big lorries running on it??? Regardless of what a dick the driver was you need to think hard about what risk you expose your child to. Unreal.

You're seriously telling me your wife takes a two year old on the back of a push bike on a road with big lorries running on it??? Regardless of what a dick the driver was you need to think hard about what risk you expose your child to. Unreal.

image.png

image.png

Really? Would you put your toddler on the back of a push bike and ride in heavy traffic? Go on. Explain why I was a dickhead keeping my kids safe when they were small. Pasting silly photo's doesn't cut it mate. You've gotta be mad to expose a toddler to that sort of risk.

Really? Would you put your toddler on the back of a push bike and ride in heavy traffic? Go on. Explain why I was a dickhead keeping my kids safe when they were small. Pasting silly photo's doesn't cut it mate. You've gotta be mad to expose a toddler to that sort of risk.

Did you ever drive with them in the car, very dangerous.
Did you ever walk them across a road, very dangerous.
Ever fly with them, very dangerous.
Ever leave them with a baby sitter, very dangerous.
Ever let them play outside, very dangerous.
Ever let them ride a bike, very dangerous.

I take it the answer is no to all of the above because you kept your kids safe (wrapped in cotton wool) when they were young. :rolleyes:

Yes I drove carefully in a car. More visible and less exposed than a push bike.
Yes I walked them across roads, carefully when the road was clear.
No we didn't fly until they were 8 & 10 respectively.
No, only family members looked after them until they were of school age.
No, I would never let a two year old outside alone. They were penned in the garden until older.
Yes they road a bike, supervised, when older and not on a busy road with lorries.
I thank you for your concern over my children. That however does not detract from the fact that you would have to be negligent to perch a two year old on the back of a cycle then ride on a busy road with heavy traffic. Anyone with a brain would ride the bike on the pavement.

Sponsored Links
Back