What lock is this ?? .........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The internal handle has broken on my front door and I can't find anything that looks like it so I can order a new one.
Its a 3 point locking system that runs the full height of the door with one central bolt and an upper and a lower hook.
The internal handle/lock has a thumbturn for opening (i.e. no key rqd from inside).
Anyway, here's a few pics.
Can anyone please tell me what type / model of lock I have and possibly post a link to where I could buy a new one (handle only or entire lock?).

Ta!

Sponsored Links
never seen one like it - araldite on the end of the spindle would hold the handle on?

Surely theres a Circlip on the inside of the faceplate come off.
JonB

The shoulder that holds the circlip in has sheared.

Its also not a big area for aralditing something on. Will have a look though.

Anyone recognise the lock? There isn't even any branding on it.

Sponsored Links
Thanks masona, but I don't think they're the same.
They're 3 point locks, but I think the pitch between the handle and lock is bigger.

In any case I want a good quality, chunky handle rather than one of the cheapy upvc door type as its for my front door.

Last hope bump.

Still stuck on this one. Handle is now not working so I definitely need to replace asap. Can't find anything like this on any websites. Don't think its a form of Euro Lock.

Am I better just getting a locksmith out? :(

Can't recall having come across one of these - it would help if you could remove the handles and photograph the mechanism behind - ie where the handle fits to the door. It looks a bit like an Adams Rite or Assa setup, but seeing the mechanism may help identify it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back