What Religion Suits You.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes

Here's how I did.....

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 75%

Islam 71%

atheism 71%

Buddhism 67%

Paganism 63%

agnosticism 63%

Judaism 50%

Hinduism 50%

Christianity 46%

Sponsored Links
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 96%

agnosticism 92%

Islam 75%

Buddhism 71%

Judaism 50%

Satanism 46%

Paganism 38%

Christianity 33%

Hinduism 29%

You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism - 79%

Paganism - 71%

Buddhism - 67%

Satanism - 54%

Judaism - 42%

agnosticism - 33%

Islam - 25%

Christianity - 8%

Hinduism - 0%

Somehow doubt anyone's praying for my soul though!

Sponsored Links
Atheism for me too. I'd have been worried if it said anything else!

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

88%
agnosticism

83%
atheism

83%
Buddhism

63%
Paganism

63%
Judaism

58%
Islam

50%
Hinduism

29%
Christianity

21%

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You scored as atheism.

atheism

100%
agnosticism

63%
Satanism

50%
Buddhism

46%
Judaism

42%
Paganism

42%
Islam

33%
Christianity

13%
Hinduism

0%

Yep

Blimey what a hotch potch, hmm, probably quite accurate, arrrgh, I'm a hotch potch !!

agnosticism 75%

Paganism 71%

Satanism 71%

Buddhism 67%

Islam 54%

Judaism 46%

Hinduism 42%

atheism 33%

Christianity 21%

You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

83%
Judaism

67%
Christianity

67%
Islam

67%
Buddhism

58%
Paganism

50%