What Velux flashing for 3 windows?

r_c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have plain tiles from Marley Eternit for which Velux recommend to use EDP (which is a flat flashing like this).

We have 3 Velux windows together. The builder has used EKW S0312 Triple Tile Flashing. But this appears to include EDW (which is corrugated like this), and not EDP.

It looks to me like builders merchants do not sell EDP in a kit. They seem to only sell the EKW kit or EDL kit (for slate) for triple windows together.

Is it possible to get a kit for EDP?

Also, I think the gap between the windows is less than 100mm. The Velux Installation Guide says that "combi flashing can be ordered as special products for distances with 'a' distances from 60 to 400mm, at intervals of 10mm." I think they just used the kit for 100mm. o_O

Sponsored Links
is the roof pitch as per plan.. Rather than worry about the flashing kits I would worry about that.
The standard interconnecting kit is for 100mm spacing you cant make that fit bigger or smaller.
Yes you can order kits for differing spacing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back