Where do you soak your dishes?

Where Do You (or SO) Soak Dishes (not saucepans)?

• In the kitchen sink

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • On the worktop

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • On the hob

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Elsewhere

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Two in one

baby_dishes.jpg

Sponsored Links
Dishes like Pyrex dishes wot you have baked stuff in. Like pasta bakes and pies, crumbles......

I would just put them in the dishwasher. If, when taken out, they are not clean, use a green nylon scourer in the sink. Or send them through another cycle until clean. The intensive pan cycle is rarely needed in this house.

I do not understand why people bother with a dish washer, my brother has one, and he or his wife first must rinse all the plates and utensils under a running water in the sink, before loading it up into the washer! so I see hardly any point! I am glad I do not have one, sure doesn't take that long to wash up after a meal.

As for urine to electricity innovation using microbial reaction, that is an interesting thought, but shame no one tells you how it is done, so may be I start experimenting with my own urine and see how far I can get,, do I use a copper or zinc and a carbon electrodes?

I remember in the old days I used to break up Eveready D cells (Zinc Chloride) and used to recover carbon electrodes, and the smell of the used up chemical (black stuff) used to smell like Ammonia, and you also smell ammonia in stale urine in many public urinals. so I think this is where we could be looking at what converts the urine to electricity.

Mind your own business,
keep your own fish.
Don't stick your nose,
in my clean dish.

It's not often you get the opportunity to post something like that. :LOL:

Sooey, i have got a rotten feeling that this thread may eventually turn into a God thread. Talking of which the reason why people don't go to Churches as much as they used to one time is because most things can be accomplished online! thanks to the Internet. :p

Sponsored Links
Back