where to buy from

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone suggest any places in the west midlands to wher i can buy a vaillant (spelling) combi boiler and some rads as a hating package for good money?

Sponsored Links
What about that place with the bright yellow sign in Smethwick by the wiggle in the road ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
What about that place with the bright yellow sign in Smethwick by the wiggle in the road ?

Tony

anywhere near the high street?

u dont happen to know the name do u?

Not on their webnsite but have you asked the question? I bet they will give you a price.

Try Cambabest 0121 7532020 ( near the Blues ground) or MS Builders ( Saltley) 0121 328 1144

MS Heating do a heat pack with Vailant Boilers

I have also buy from Travis Perkins 0121 557 6437

Tony - What this place called in Smethwick ?

I dont remember but I used to pass it when going from Edgebaston towards Smethwick.

Dont all you Brumies recognise it from the wiggle in the road?

Or maybe they have straightened out the road and its gone?

Perhaps brum has changed? Maybe that 20 stone 5' 9" police woman has left the force.

Tony

What, you mean that there are parts of Brum which actually look different from every other part

Brum is totally from Brum

Gone is the horrible concrete Bull Ring Center. It's replaced by Modern looking Shopping Centre

The night on Broad street surpasses any of the major cities in Europe
Brum has more canals than Venice
Moseley Bog - JR Tolkien -

Load other the stuff that I can mention

I have lived in Abingdon, Guildford, London but none of those compare with great City of Brum.

Brum is totally from Brum of old

Gone is the horrible concrete Bull Ring Center. It's replaced by Modern looking Shopping Centre

The night on Broad street surpasses any of the major cities in Europe
Brum has more canals than Venice
Moseley Bog - JR Tolkien -

Load other the stuff that I can mention

I have lived in Abingdon, Guildford, London but none of those compare with great City of Brum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back