which boiler to choose from

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ppl

looking to purchase a decent budget boiler from doing research I have narrowed it down to

Potterton Gold 24
Baxi Duo Tec 24
Baxi Main 24

just wondering what your thoughts would be? which should i go for?

or any other recommendations?

Sponsored Links
any other suggestions guys from what i had read the potterton gold and the baxi duo has won awards

Sponsored Links
Most if not all boilers are c**p , so its a case of pick the best of a bad bunch & hope u get it right , than if u find a decent boiler in many cases u find the manu is c**p !

Main could be your best bet they are generally old pottertons ??

Ideal well with the amount of Turkeys that company have introduced or should I say dumped into the market place , I would not have to much confidence !!

How about a Lamborgini comes in 4 colours !! 7 year warranty that probably doesnt amount to a bag of beans , but you can always look or admire it when it go's t*t's up :) or I here that wolf boilers are fitted in the Kremlin , designed by a woman ?? Putin would not put up with rubbish ?
Well I assume not anyway ?? any installer puting a dodgy boiler in the kremlin well , 240V 's , nuts & on spring to mind ??

Incidentally Ravenheap have won awards as well I can even list them , prestigous awards to , statements like they ravenheat have taking condensing tech to new levels ect

The only atmospheric condensing A rated boiler in the World !!

Awards :D

Go with the main. The money you save on the boiler can go towards having the system properly cleaned. That will keep it running better for longer without the need for awards from random consumer magazines.

beeston where making steamers before ravenheap ever started ;)

and they where not just throwing recuporaters in either :LOL:

old tecnology

the spell checker is the pits BTW :LOL:

old tecnology

But were they or would they be A rated :) as lewis said they (Ravenheap) are often copied (recently ) but never equalled !! :)
!

thanks for the replies seems that i may go for the baxi main unless there are any other suggestions... :)

old tecnology

But were they or would they be A rated :) as lewis said they (Ravenheap) are often copied (recently ) but never equalled !! :)
!

yer got that right fella :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back