Which method of execution would you choose?

Which would be the least unpleasant method of execution?

• Hanging - done professionally (as was done in the UK)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strangulation by hanging or garotting

• Firing squad - shooting through the heart

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Shooting through the head

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Decapitation by guillotine or similarly instant method

• Overdose of anaesthetic

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Bleeding to death by severing major artery

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Electrocution

• Other

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was googling ways to commit suicide a while back (Probably after reading one of DC's posts) and apparently a very popular way to go in the US is Death by Cop. Just point a fake gun at a copper and 'BANG!)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Like most things, it can be botched by amateurs. Best to get some sound advice and make sure you are going to do it right!

[Drugs are already being administered by the state in the form of methadone a heroin substitute, addicts can get it on prescription from a doctor which makes the state the biggest drug dealer in the country.
Drugs are already legal when administered under medical supervision

What the pro legalisation lobby really want isn't the right to use drugs but the right to abuse drugs in a dangerous and uncontrolled way, and which drugs should be legalised?what about crack cocaine or glue, should Tesco's be allowed to sell solvents suitable for sniffing as long as they put a warning label on the tin saying that glue sniffers can come to a sticky end.

Sponsored Links
I think nitrous oxide is the latest craze.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i dont understand why you think its a joke, that people use nitrous oxide to commit suicide, i know some one that did, he left a broken hearted mother and family behind.

The laughing faces were meant to represent laughing gas. (Ok, still a joke I admit) but I don't find it funny that people kill themselves. I'm sorry to hear about the person who used it to commit suicide, tbh, I wasn't aware that you could commit suicide with it. No offence was meant to you or them personally.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back