which one of these sysems-need help for quick decision pls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

further to my earlier thread i have now had few quotes for domestic intruder system. we are now trying to get an alarm ASAP after being burgled last week and OH is quite terrified now. can someone please share their thoughts on the systems below.

All 4 companies that i have got quote from are NSI gold members. There are 5 wireless sensors, 2 wireless door contacts, 1 external dummy bell, speech dialier

1) Risco GT-600 - £700
2) Pyronix enforcer - £650
3) Texecom - £1100
4) Scantronic - Awaiting quote

I have read some bad things about scantronic (that the quality has gone down after they were bought by cooper!) on internet but i guess that goes with every system.

many thanks
o

can someone experienced installer please share their throughts?

Sponsored Links
I am an alarm installer. The enforcer is the best kit at the moment in my opinion. £650 for that amount of kit, installed in London is a decent price

the enforcer kit comes with a wireless bell module so i would fit that rather than the decoy and it shouldnt cost you any more?

Sponsored Links
Enforcer for me if its on price , fitted 20/30 with no issues, is the panel sending you text alerts ? Or separate speech dialer ? If so ask for the gsm version as the landline unit costs you 50p every couple of weeks the gsm does not , plus it will still work if your landline is faulty, depending of course your mobile reception is good.
I am surprised at the extra costs on the Texecom as they have launched the 12/24 live panels to compete with the other brands !

I am an alarm installer. The enforcer is the best kit at the moment in my opinion. £650 for that amount of kit, installed in London is a decent price

Sorry that was a typo. There is a wired bell at front and one dummy box at back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back