Which radiator brand to reccomend please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening.

I am looking at putting in a 600mm x 1800mm double radiator (dc). The majority of rads in the house are purmo but looking at the list price they are v expensive.

I have seen that screwfix do a Flomasta rad but the output is much lower that the purmo and other models.

I am not too bothered if they dont match exactly but most of the compact rads I have seen are pretty similar.

Can anyone reccomend a suitable brand that wont break the bank before christmas!

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Purmo shouldn't be expensive depends where you go for them,- Try Plumbase personally I like the purmo good finish nice fitting grilles and don't leak!! ;)

Thanks for the reply

Plumbase quoted me over £300 for a purmo rad 600 x 1800mm so might have to start looking somewhere else.

Thanks

look on plumbnation.com they stock lots of good makes, and have good prices too.

Im a myson man myself but they are a bit expensive

Sponsored Links
Just paid £160+ vat for a 700mm x 1800mm Stelrad Softline.

Like Stelrad and Quinn myself.

have no problem with plumbcentre rads personally. Or Stelrads for a few quid more. Never had a problem with any rad tbh. They all do the same job. just marginal differences in heat output and finish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back