Which radio Station

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't take anymore of Chris Evans in the morning as he bores me to tears.
He is also a ****!

I have been channel hopping for ages now trying to find a radio station that is interesting and actually enjoyable but am still struggling.
Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Swapping between Heart and Smooth at the moment. Heart is quite good in the morning with Jamie Theakston & Emma Bunton. I like Theakston because he is a bit non pc.

I don't expect everyone to agree, of course, but might I suggest Radio 4?

GOLD for me.

Bit repetitive when you're listening all day but then it's the same for all the radio stations.

I like GOLD because there is very little chit-chat between songs (except for the news)

Plus I am an old git!

:D

Sponsored Links
I don't expect everyone to agree, of course, but might I suggest Radio 4?

Some of it's OK if you're not doing anything noisy so you can follow. I used to particularly enjoy the afternoon plays.

Some of the programs though seem to be the witterings of some rather boring academic whose main interest seems to be the mating behaviour of the Antarctic Mud Warbler. . . or something. . .

Can't stand music on all the time, interspersed with chattering of the morons employed to make idiotic comments.

Another old git! :)

Planet Rock along with radio 4 for me. If I've access to a digital radio then radio 4 extra ( used to be BBC7) can be worth a listen.

Steve Wright, talks in the middle and over the end of almost every track playing, can't stand the man.

Sponsored Links
Back