Whirlpool A-Class-ADP 4305 dishwasher does not filling up with water

Ggo

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi There

Please assist me...

Our Whirlpool A-Class-ADP 4305 dishwasher does not filling up with water. I can hear it is trying to fill but it then stop and give 1 flash every time. The dishwasher have no display panel.

I turned it 45 degrees backwards. some water ran out but it is still doing the same. I check both the inlet and outlet hoses and could not see any damage.

I tried to find the service manual for my model but had no luck.

All the help will be appreciated!

many thanks!

Sponsored Links
Water is leaking somewhere, dishwashers have a polystyrene float attached to a switch in the bottom of the cabinet, if any water leaks out it will activate the switch and prevent it filling.

You will have to remove the bottom panel to locate and repair the leak. May be obvious such as a split or loose hose.

Hi Flameport

Thank you for the reply message. I will check it today and let you know my findings.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi Flameport

I checked the hoses for any leakage. I could not find any.

I tested the machine with the door open and with the filter in the middle. I could see that there is water coming through as the machine try every time to start in the hole where the filter goes. I also could see little bit of water going out via outlet.
Please see attached photo.

Many thanks

Attachments

• Dishwasher1.jpg
    Dishwasher1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 282

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back