whirlpool dishwasher - ADP4501/5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
problems with the dishwasher, I've been reading all the answers given, but haven't come across a flashing green light - it was constant, (but since I've tipped it to drain it out) it's now flashing 7 times - can anyone help before I start with the big hammer?

Sponsored Links
Hi.
Seven flashes means there is no water getting to the dishwasher. Did you turn the water off when you emptied it? To clear the flash code, hold the start button in for more than 5 seconds.

I changed the water pipe incase the inner had decaded, still no luck, it's now flashing 6 not 7 - what does this mean?

Sponsored Links
Still a water problem.
Check the pressure switch in the bowl area isn't blocked, be careful when cleaning it as the membrane is easily punctured. After cleaning, reset the machine and try it again.
If not cured try the following.
Flow meter is on the bottom of the water matrix on left hand side of machine. Panel off, pull off the connector plug from the flow meter, plug it back on, reset machine, try again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back