whirlpool DWH B00 F3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have an ikea dishwasher, model DWH B00, which has a problem. I am getting three beeps , i have done some research and i think it is a heating problem. Does anyone know how to test the element on this model, I have looked underneath & inside and cannot see the element or connections.
Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Easiest way to get to the flow-through element is to lie the machine on its back & remove the baseplate.
The element should measure around 25 ohms, if it does the problem lies elsewhere...wiring, NTC, or most likely a faulty heater relay (new pcb reqd.).

thanks for the reply. Will have a look tomorrow but do you know where the element is, i had a quick look and could see the pump and a valve and what looked like a small transformer but to be honest i have no experience with dishwashers. I was looking for some sort of ring element so any hints will be really helpful. cheers

It is a cylindrical object about 20cm long x 6-7cm in diameter. It is mounted near the circulation motor & has 2 leads going to it. If in doubt call qualified assistance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back