Whirlpool DWH B00 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a bizarre problem with my dishwasher. After a wash cycle I noticed that there was several inches of water in the bottom of the machine and the dishes had not washed properly. I emptied the water manually and cleaned the whole dishwasher thoroughly. Now, when the door is down the lights are on the panel, but if i move the door up beyond 45 degrees all of the lights go out and the dishwasher will not start. Is there a faulty swich built in to the dishwasher? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The panel light problem could be caused by a bad connection or loose/damaged wiring to the switch or pcb. You would need to remove the door fascia, then the inner door & control panel to check. Look for damaged wiring (especially at the door pivot point) & check for loose connections to the switch/pcb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back