Whirlpool Washer won't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I lift the lid and set it back down, it will spin, so I think it may be the door switch. Then after the rinse, I have to lift the door and set it down to spin again. Sometimes it is full of water at the end of all cycles. Sometimes it stops in the middle of the wash cycle, then starts again. I know some cycles will do that, but this is done at other times. This is all confusing.

One thing I notice about the door switch is that it has a clear tube attached to it. There must be some air pressure signals?

Where is the filter located? I have seen discussion on another forum?

Sponsored Links
Hi.

If you don't get any responses in here, a real great forum for US appliance DIY help is at:

http://www.handymanwire.com

Go to the bottom of the handymanwire web site and click on "Experts".

They have an appliance forum, and Jeff Worrall who answers most of the questions is an appliance repair technician. He knows a lot about every US made appliance, including Whirlpool.

Jeff also operates his own appliance repair web site at www.appliance411.com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back