Whitney Houston Dead

So the old "drugs"= no sympathy, rears it's head again. Are we including alcohol/tobacco/junk food into the equation? they are drugs too in case you didn't know, and far more harmful than the ones our government deem illegal(ie the ones they can't control through taxation and they don't want you taking because you'll soon wake up from your mind controlled govt slumber)...
You can always tell the people who've never taken drugs, they're the stupid ones who believe the government is acting in their interests to "protect" them from the "drug menace" but who smoke 40 a day and get blootered out of their tiny skulls every weekend yet can't stand drugs and addicts!!!

Oh what a laugh....
You really are a complete tool.

Sponsored Links
So the old "drugs"= no sympathy, rears it's head again. Are we including alcohol/tobacco/junk food into the equation? they are drugs too in case you didn't know, and far more harmful than the ones our government deem illegal(ie the ones they can't control through taxation and they don't want you taking because you'll soon wake up from your mind controlled govt slumber)...
You can always tell the people who've never taken drugs, they're the stupid ones who believe the government is acting in their interests to "protect" them from the "drug menace" but who smoke 40 a day and get blootered out of their tiny skulls every weekend yet can't stand drugs and addicts!!!

Oh what a laugh....

I don't agree with everything be said,.but a lot of its true

A few years ago the stat was direct alcohol related deaths I.e.from drinking not car crashes etc 55000 a year, cigarettes 60000 a year drugs overdoses 142!
I
junk food no doubt kills hundreds of thousands via heart disease, diabetes etc

The main issue with drugs is the crime that goes with it

Oh what a laugh....

Cheers Blasphemous, I agree, and the sharpest one in the box to boot....

Sponsored Links
First Amy winehose now whitney the columbian ecomomy is in for a harsh time.

Amy winehouse's death was alcohol related I doubt it had anything to do with columbians
whitney's still unknown but it looks as though she fell unconsious in the bath (found head submerged) of course it may be drug or drink related why she fell asleep/unconsious ) maybe not she may have just fell asleep in the bath
she may have died from natural causes, no autopsy yet so why sumise
cause of death maybe simply drowning

Whitney's career bombed after the mid nineties and she never regained the success of the early years, so apart from within the Hollywood/Los Angeles clique, she did not do much of relevance for "the public"

She is being described as a singer and actress - with only one film The Bodyguard under her belt and that was panned by critiques and film goers at the time

Its another case of a general hysteria for a celebrities death - when most of those lamenting her passing have not given her a second thought while she was alive

Having said that, she had an amazing voice in her time

Sponsored Links
Back