Who do you believe, the Yanks, Russians, or Ukrainians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who moved to Russia didn't do so because they wanted to be Russian they moved to Russia because they were in fear for their lives, the term Ethnic cleansing springs to mind.
The Ukrainian people are not a single ethnicity,

Unfortunately because of outside interference the consent to be governed from Kiev by some of the constituent ethnic and religious factions who live in Ukraine is no longer there.

There was no ethnic cleansing, the people moved out when the Russian backed Pro Russian fighters started shooting local politicians, police and Civil Servants... Obviously the Government had to react..
If these people were fleeing pro Russian fighters why would they flee to Russia and not. Western Ukraine please explain.

Sponsored Links
If these people were fleeing pro Russian fighters why would they flee to Russia and not. Western Ukraine please explain.

They weren't fleeing the fighters but were fleeing the fighting. They are of Russian decent and it would be expected that they would return to the land of their ancestors, especially following the Russian TV propaganda that had been transmitted.... Russia can keep them, the only medics in that region are from Western Ukraine as the medics and doctors from the East have run to Russia and left the people to fend for themselves.. Any more dumb questions, Fu ckwit?

You comment on "stuff" you nothing about all the time so why shouldn't others :LOL:You are obviously upset because Porky and his Nazis got a good kicking from the Russians.

Really? What?

I was interested to note on Russian TV news CGI movies of Russian ICBMs being launched and the announcement that the Ukrainian Army had been obliterated... This is the kind of stuff that the Russian public are being fed and the kind of stuff that vermin like you whack off to....
You can call it a "tactical withdrawal"by the Ukranian army if you like but in the real world they were routed.

Have you ever wondered why you hate Russia?was it Russia who flooded the UK with migrants, was it Russia who bankrupted the UK, are the Russians behind mass unemployment in the UK.

I don't hate Russia or Russians but I do despise their leadership... The Russian leadership along with the US and the UK guaranteed the integrity of Ukraine's borders in return for them surrendering their nuclear deterrent... It is clear that the Ukraine has been invaded by Russia by the fact that Russian troops have been returned to Russia in body bags
Who told you that Russian "troops" have been returned to Russia in body bags was it from the same source that boasted about the destruction of a Russian amoured column but when asked to produce evidence couldn't do so, or the phantom Russian tanks we were all hearing about.
Why do you believe every thing you are told by the BBC and the Sun newspaper, don't make spurious assertions unless you evidence to back them up unless you want to look a bigger pr**k than you already are.
If the integrity of Ukraines borders have been violated it is because Ukraines democratically elected government was overthrown in an illegal coup supported by outsiders, what was Nuland, McCain, Ashton ect doing in Ukraine then? were they on their holidays, Nuland has been filmed handing out cookies to rioters who were burning policemen alive.

Sponsored Links
Tosser, whilst i appreciate your opinion it's not just the Sun and the BBC claiming the Russians are playing a part here. It's the majority of the EU leaders who have voiced their concern about the way Russia is involved in this very sad event in which the only loser is the people too poor to flee this mess.
I don't believe for a moment they are getting their intelligence from these sources? (the Sun etc.)
Or do you believe they are all part of the same spin?

We do know these Rebels are somehow managing to fight the Ukranian army with some considerable success, the same army who also had the benefit of air support, until the rebels or someone started shooting their planes down with.....? A lucky aim through a shoulder mounted rocket? Or were the Ukranians shooting down their own planes to claim the Russians are supporting the Rebels etc..

What about MH17? Do you think the Ukranians also shot this down to get everyone else to sit up and listen?

Id like to be impartial here, and yes i only know what im reading, im aware of the NeoNazi factions in Ukraine. I understand Russia doesn't want an ever expanding NATO on it's doorstep, the yanks welcomed unrest and overthrow of the old pro russian ukrainian goverment etc, but some things just dont add up. I dont believe the Russians are not involved here.

And no i dont believe any of them.

Tosspot, I don't need to make spurious assertions.... Where you get your information from oddball websites such as RT, a news outlet that makes Joseph Goebbles appear to be a rank amateur. I get mine from friends in both Ukraine and Russia. Two of which have sons fighting in that area. The two Russian soldiers were indeed returned to Russia in body bags and although their graves are marked by a head stone, any form of identification has been removed so when you have finished beating off over Russian misinformation, just because it fits with your warped and sick view of how you want the world to be. All that is missing from your posts are the liberal and repeated use of the words Nazi and Zionist....If you don't want to believe me then I really couldn't care less but repeating the idiocy of Russian based websites is pretty silly and I'm embarrassed for you.

Tosspot, I don't need to make spurious assertions.... Where you get your information from oddball websites such as RT, a news outlet that makes Joseph Goebbles appear to be a rank amateur. I get mine from friends in both Ukraine and Russia. Two of which have sons fighting in that area. The two Russian soldiers were indeed returned to Russia in body bags and although their graves are marked by a head stone, any form of identification has been removed so when you have finished beating off over Russian misinformation, just because it fits with your warped and sick view of how you want the world to be. All that is missing from your posts are the liberal and repeated use of the words Nazi and Zionist....If you don't want to believe me then I really couldn't care less but repeating the idiocy of Russian based websites is pretty silly and I'm embarrassed for you.
Corgi why do you invite ridicule?Your above post is worthy of munchkin B or whatever his moniker was, these "friends" you claim to have in Ukraine are they of the facebook /internet chatroom variety or are they real people.
Assuming your friends really exist lets have a look at them, you state that your friends have sons who are/were fighting in East Ukraine , would it be safe to assume that your friends sons are serving in the Ukranian army?
If so then as Western Ukrainians their perception of the conflict would be from a Western Ukranian perspective, as such it would be as useful as a Falls road Catholic giving his view on the Ulster conflict.
However by sheer co-incidence you happen to have Russian friends who have witnessed secret burials of Russian soldiers , this i find intriguing , don't you think it is your patriotic duty to report this information to Fox News or the BBC because if you don't they might have to make it up themselves. :LOL:

The people who moved to Russia didn't do so because they wanted to be Russian they moved to Russia because they were in fear for their lives, the term Ethnic cleansing springs to mind.
The Ukrainian people are not a single ethnicity,

Unfortunately because of outside interference the consent to be governed from Kiev by some of the constituent ethnic and religious factions who live in Ukraine is no longer there.

There was no ethnic cleansing, the people moved out when the Russian backed Pro Russian fighters started shooting local politicians, police and Civil Servants... Obviously the Government had to react..

As I stated, I really don't care if you believe me or not, but my other half is from a town in Eastern Ukraine and is a Russian speaker though she is fluent in Ukrainian, she studied in Kiev and then In Moscow so we have friends in both Russia and Ukraine. We regularly Skype these friends and have a much better idea of what is happening than you get from your RT, the mouthpiece of Putin.

That's all the personal information that you get from me though I'm sure that you will bore us all to death (I don't think that anyone else if following this thread) with you baseless opinions...

Just because you don't believe me doesn't stop what I write from being the truth

I know Pred but the eternal optimist in me wants to believe that Tosspot actually has a point to his drivel other than what he has posted straight from his beloved Pro Russian news sites...Sadly it seems not

East Ukraine is mostly pro Russian, 100,000's of refugees who fled crossed the border into Russia, if they are so pro EU why didn't they head West.

Really? if this is so, then why is the majority of Eastern Ukraine not fighting? just a couple of relatively small areas down in the South... If the people who moved to Russia want to be Russian, then they have moved to the right country...

The majority of folk in Eastern Ukraine just want to get on with their lives and not be pawns in Putins chess game..
How do you know? has any one thought of asking the people of Eastern Ukraine what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back