Who has the power to do this?

highlights the fact that we have enough home grown problems to deal with without importing more

that doesn't make sense, unless you would seriously import some criminals if some UK citizens got locked up, or emigrated, on the grounds that we no longer have "enough"

Sponsored Links
highlights the fact that we have enough home grown problems to deal with without importing more

that doesn't make sense, unless you would seriously import some criminals if some UK citizens got locked up, or emigrated, on the grounds that we no longer have "enough"
Don't be ridiculous, you and everyone else knows exactly what I meant.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I wouldn't mind betting that half the special branch at the time had a vested interest in making sure it got deeply buried.
And this is the problem with paedophile networks.

A bit like an alien invasion in that you don't know who to trust and who has turned. When the baddies are involved right from the lowly janitor right up the chief of police (and everyone in-between) then you start to realise how difficult it must be for a child to be taken seriously.

Horrible situation. Extremely saddening.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't mind betting that half the special branch at the time had a vested interest in making sure it got deeply buried.
And this is the problem with paedophile networks.

A bit like an alien invasion in that you don't know who to trust and who has turned. When the baddies are involved right from the lowly janitor right up the chief of police (and everyone in-between) then you start to realise how difficult it must be for a child to be taken seriously.

Horrible situation. Extremely saddening.
That's exactly what struck me listening to some of the stories of people who were serially abused in children's homes in the past. It's a very difficult thing to think of a child in that situation where the only people they could turn to for protection were in fact their abusers. There just aren't the words to describe how horrible that must have been.

That's exactly what struck me listening to some of the stories of people who were serially abused in children's homes in the past. It's a very difficult thing to think of a child in that situation where the only people they could turn to for protection were in fact their abusers. There just aren't the words to describe how horrible that must have been.

Eloquently put.

Sponsored Links
Back