Who remembers 'Know How' magazines from 70's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A partworks magazine from the olden days. I'm going to list them on eBay, I've got numbers 1-120 but have no idea what they are worth. I think its a full set, but is there a market for them?

Sponsored Links
No, but many years ago my dad and I collected all the 'History of the Second World War' magazines and bought the folders too.

I wonder what they're worth now. You wanna buy them?

That's something you shared with your dad so you should keep them :)

These mean nothing to me.

No, but many years ago my dad and I collected all the 'History of the Second World War' magazines and bought the folders too.

Worthless, I'm afraid.

£10 and I'll collect?

;)

Sponsored Links
Who remembers 'car fix it', when I was school leaving age and had asperations of being a mechanic my gran religiously bought this little A4 sized booklet every month for me to learn from, thanks grandma, RIP

I had those for years too but they all ended up in the bin eventually.

Who remembers Mary Millington? ..... ;);) Say no more!
I do, and I seem to remember her with a pencil and nothing much more.

'Come Play with Me' was one of her films. I remember it being on at the local cinema. As it was rated 18 and I was a mere 14 I had to borrow my cousins birth certificate. Well worth it.

like most modern day mags not worth a lot to be honest.
ive got probably the 1st 1000 odd copys of auto express car mag.(if im really honest MORE)
looked on ebay and they wernt getting very high prices at all.

Sponsored Links
Back