Who will I vote for

Sponsored Links
When it comes to personality, he leaves all other current politicians standing. Certainly, he's the only politician I'd trust.

When it comes to personality, he leaves all other current politicians standing. Certainly, he's the only politician I'd trust.

You mean you don't trust C'Moron with his pumped up sausage head and insincere expressions? :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

You mean you don't trust C'Moron with his pumped up sausage head and insincere expressions? :LOL:

Certainly not. No more than I'd trust that Wallace lookalike. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You vote for UKIP and you take a vote from the Torie's.
All of them are failed Torie's anyway.

I've heard that so many times, it's like a cracked record.

As far as I'm aware previous Labour voters, fed up with losing their jobs to East Europeans who undercut them, would also like to see the back of the EU and, to achieve that, are likely to vote for UKIP. Naturally, they don't trust Cameron's promises.

EFLImpudence, hi

You can ask Nigel?

As an aside, who, if anyone knows who in UKIP is the second in command? who is the Shadow minister / spokes person for Wales? or Scotland, or Northern Ireland?

How about the Shadow minister / spokes person for lets say Defence, or Health, in England or Scotland, or indeed Wales?

Does UKIP have any sort of Infrastructure at all? certainly there is not a lot up here, in the far frozen north, where all the Oil comes from.

From what I can see and from the media up here UKIP appear to be a one man band with very little substance?

For example, the only UKIP Member of the European Parliament, a position gained by default as a consolation prize in Scotland was given because of the number of votes cast across the entire Scottish area, some 27,000 square miles, please don't tell me that this person is the sole representative of UKIP up here?

I for one have had no leaflets, phone calls or any other contact from UKIP as regards there presence up here.

As can be seen from the clips I have posted about Niges ventures up here both of these forays were met with abject failure, I wonder if this has coloured Niges perception of Scotland has been in some way been compromised?

Ken

The suspicion I have is that if Farage was a REAL threat to the establishment he would have been done in a long time ago, in fact there was a lot of speculation regarding the near death incident he had in that private plane crash, was it 2008? Perhaps an attempt on his life, perhaps just another coincidence. Either way, seeing as we are living in a plutocratic country and not a democratic one, I doubt very much this chap will be allowed to continue 'unfettered' in his noble pursuit of re-establishing British culture and sovereignty like it was in the old days. The only countries left untouched by the Zionist's de-multiculturalism agenda (if you are a conspiracist) are the Eastern countries, surprise surprise Russia is one of them, and rightly proud of it. Que the Zion controlled media and all the anti-Russia propaganda.

All in all I have NO expectation that the election will bring real change, UKIP getting in would be interesting, but as that will never happen the best they can hope for is a coalition, que years and years of the usual pantomime politics. If I did vote it would be for UKIP though, at this stage (as a bewildered member of the general public) I'm pretty convinced that the only real change I will see is post-political era, i.e. when the political system is replaced by something that works for everyone and is not built on the language of money (many years in the future)

Well that's your loss. If you trust Millipede and Salmon to make your country great, you go ahead and vote for them.

On the other hand, the rentamob in the videos remind me of the rentamob who were pushing for Scottish independence not too long ago. Going by the result, I'd say they're a vociferous minority.

Personally, I think Scottish independence would benefit England, Wales and Northern Ireland in the long run. Bring it on.

Yes the rebel scots blame the Whitehall government for this that and the other and forget that they ceded power to the eu a long time ago.

And then wonder in bemusement why the powerless puppets tell a few porkies.

If I remember correctly the Nationalist thugs regularly shouted down and even occasionally assaulted anyone who tried to put forward their 'No' views before the referendum. And a lot of good it did them!

It seems nobody is permitted to debate the other options north of the border. The quiet majority came good in the referendum and I'm confident the SNP will not rack up the big numbers in May.

In all honesty, the Tories don't deserve to win. What have they really done in 5 years, except build up another debt-fuelled boom?

But the alternative of 5 years or more of the Ardman Animations puppet and Ballsup running things, is an even more depressing prospect. Trouble is, all this makes people lose any last shred of hope where politics is concerned. Maybe that's the intention: get the large majority of people tuned out of what goes on in Westminster, so they can quietly get on with shafting us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any vote for anyone or anything you don't fundamentally believe in is a wasted vote. Have the courage of you convictions and maybe, just maybe you'll get what you want. Don't try to second guess what anyone else might be thinking as they mark their poll card.

If you vote tactically, you might as well not bother at all.

Sponsored Links
Back