Wickes kitchens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody had any dealings with wickes kitchens.... getting some quotes and there one was ok?? what are they like?.... anyone recommend them or take flight

Sponsored Links
MiL had one supplied by Wickes last year and installed by a local fitter - nice units, good finish, couldn't really fault it, buy I didn't think the price was all that competitive

We had a Wickes kitchen fitted 2 years ago. The quality of the kitchen (painted oak) is very good and still looks brand new. Regarding fitters, we had Wickes do it, and was expecting 2 or 3 people to install in a few days, however it was just one guy. He was quite slow (2.5 weeks) but did a very good job. The thing with Wickes is that there is 'always' a deal to be had. A month after it was installed the designer from Wickes came around to make sure everything was still ok, I was impressed.

Sponsored Links
I have just finished fitting my Wickes kitchen, it's the 2nd one I have fitted. I was still impressed by the quality of the units and fittings. As mentioned above, try and get a deal and definitely do not pay their brochure prices for any appliances. They agreed to do a 'price match' for me for my integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer and I saved about 50% for those although I bought my Rangemaster elsewhere.

The only negative I have is that the delivery guys didn't wait around for me to check all of the boxes and, sure enough, they have left out a few units. Although these were delivered a week later it was still a delay I could've done without.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back