Wickes Radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any cop or what?
I'm after a double 1300x600 to replace a single rad I have in the dining room with rounded tops. Are wickes rads any good or am I better going somewhere like plumb centre

Sponsored Links
Screwfix and Wickes often work out cheaper than Plumb Centre, unless you are an account customer with a trade discount.

I haven't found any problems with the quality of rads from either Screwfix or Wickes.

The only problems are with bad packaging and consequent damage. Screwfix are fine, wrapped in good heavy-duty cardboard. The problem with Wickes rads is that they are only covered in a thin layer of plastic. Then the rads are forced between the metal shelf brackets in the store, and end up badly scratched and chipped. I have been to Wickes on several occasions, where the rads I wanted were in stock, but all damaged. Make sure you check!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back