wife made a mess of the kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
adivse please, the kettle lid popped open (she assuress me she pressed it shut) and its made one of the kitchen cabinets bubble, any ideas to fix this (not real wood its vinyl type door hence the bubbleing)

apart from murding the wife, any ideas??

i have made it look a bit better by filling were the steam has burst open the joints! i was thinking about using a iron with a t-towel would this make it better??

or i could paint them?? is the finish really going to be good enough?
or i could have new fronts?

advise help please, would be nice to get x1 new cupbard door but i know the chances of that are slim

thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry it's a new door I'm afraid just had similar problems myself with a rental property :cry:

What style door do you know who made it?

Regards
footprints

Kettle produces steam every-time it's used, [regardless of how well the lid fits] takes a long time for it to loosen vinyl wrap, more likely a toaster was used under cupboard , that produces enough heat on one use to cause damage.

Took some doors back to B&Q, "we don't normally change ones around and above the cooker because of the heat and steam!"
How silly of me to use them in a kitchen then!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back