Will America ever learn?

feminist culture in the us is determined to show that women /girls are just as tough etc. guess the phrase fight/run/throw like a girl has proved it is based in fact not sexism like they like to propogate.

Sponsored Links
a one off isolated incident between a muppet, an uzi and a little girl.

Which one? Fozzie Bear?

A Clue.

kermit_gun_01.gif

Sponsored Links
Well, well, well. The troll(joe) rears his ugly head once more.

Enjoy stalking do you?

One question, nothing sinister just interested.

Are you an asperger sufferer? You display some of the classic symptoms.

Now can you please stop this stalking, I'm bored with you now.

Try reading about Aspergers Syndrome and living with someone who suffers from it before bandying it about because someone does not like your posts.

Maybe if you understood more of the subject you may, just may, feel humbled enough to thank your God that you or someone you live with does not suffer from it.

If you had experience of it first hand you would understand what I am saying. If you don't then you won't.

Well, well, well. The troll(joe) rears his ugly head once more.

Enjoy stalking do you?

One question, nothing sinister just interested.

Are you an asperger sufferer? You display some of the classic symptoms.

Now can you please stop this stalking, I'm bored with you now.

Try reading about Aspergers Syndrome and living with someone who suffers from it before bandying it about because someone does not like your posts.

Maybe if you understood more of the subject you may, just may, feel humbled enough to thank your God that you or someone you live with does not suffer from it.

If you had experience of it first hand you would understand what I am saying. If you don't then you won't.

I do, one of my sons suffers from it.

That's why I asked the question and if you know so much about it you'd notice some similarities.

What a coincidence, on another forum I mentioned how ISIS captured the tanks and missiles from the army and how in this day and age there should be a cut out device via satellite to disarm it, but as the debate continued it was suggested removal of ignition keys, rotter arm from the distributor and fitting a steering lock, I then mentioned that someone with Asperger syndrome would probably hack into it and play PS5 until they were all wiped out..

feminist culture in the us is determined to show that women /girls are just as tough etc. guess the phrase fight/run/throw like a girl has proved it is based in fact not sexism like they like to propogate.

No, this is a load of bol locks

It's just a simple sexist insult

You can teach people to act weak if you tell them often enough and indoctrinate them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs

this is how to "fight like a girl"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIc0JudpiUE
Could cajar do it?

My heroine, is she up for adoption?? Did you see her face light up when she was taken to that posh hotel?? Beautiful!!

Allowing anyone in a society to own a firearm is moronic and nothing good can come from it; however I would not want them to make it illegal now, as law abiding citizens would hand theirs over and then only morons and criminals would have them and that would be even worse.
Guns should never have been legal for the average person to own, in the same way that Alcohol (which has all the qualities of a class A drug) should also never have been legal; but as they both are (and I have to say I am rather pleased that Alcohol is) making them illegal now would not be a good idea; and that is sad.

I think I may have said this before, but I believe the problems in America are more of a cultural thing.

Public possession of firearms is legal in other countries - Switzerland, for example - which do not appear to suffer from the same problems as America.

I think the problem is that many Americans still feel they are living in the Wild West, and that it is 'macho' to own a gun (or two)!

Sponsored Links
Back