Will you vote green

Sponsored Links
"She added that in the longer term she wanted all immigration controls to be taken down.

No wonder Camoron wants Ms :rolleyes: Bennett on the podium for a leaders' debate prior to the election. They have similar views on uncontrolled immigration. No 'ifs', no 'buts'.

Some on here will be having wet dreams tonight over the prospect of a Camoron and Greens coalition. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Some on here will be having wet dreams tonight over the prospect of a Camoron and Greens coalition. :LOL: :LOL:

Thankfully, very unlikely. As I understand it, there are only a few Greenham Common women types and they're all in Cornwall*. They could vote for Cornish independence and buy all our useless windmills. With our profits, we could pay to re-open a few mines!

(*Oh, there are a few on here as well.)

They won't get my vote,,,,,,,,, Apparently the Greens want the Queen to live in a council house. I'm just afraid they might move her into the house next door. Bang goes my parking space then . No room for my Saxo when there's half a dozen Rollers, a couple of Bentley's and the State Coach taking space up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Green party policies are flawed.

I've voted Green but yes I'll agree with that statement. I'll also add that I think the other parties have flawed policies too and the best any voter can do is to choose the best of a bad lot. For me the Greens are addressing more issues correctly than the other parties even if some of their policies don't seem to be hitting the right note. Will I vote for them again? I may have to vote for a second choice if I want to try and keep out those at the bottom of my list , tactical voting as they say , because as someone pointed out they haven't got much chance of forming the next government.

The Green party policies are flawed.

On the Jeremy Vine show on BBC Radio 2 last week there was an item devoted to the Green Party. Apparently they control Brighton Council, and apparently the recycling rate dropped to an all time low under them. You'd have thought that with them in control, the recycling rate would have increased (save the planet and all that bo***ks) If the truth is told, they'll lose Brighton at the next local election, (and might lose their Green MP) as the locals have now seen them in action. ;) ;)

bed-wetting, apologist, libertard intelligencia.
Hmm, does this party have a name? What kind of support do they have?
Do they have any offical spokesperson? Have they fielded any candidates? Do they have any elected representatives? Are they allied with any other EU parties?
Finally, where can I find some information about their policies?

Sponsored Links
Back