Will you vote green

Just as a matter of interest, are you prepared to disclose the newspapers (if any) that you follow? I assume that, now the Sun has decided to curtail its traditional Page 3, it must be something else. :mrgreen:
ALL newspapers feed people bull shoite. I don't buy a daily newspaper. I get all my news from Sky News on line. It's also easier to verify or compare news stories etc on line.

However the DM just takes things beyond what is tasteful.

DM's target audience are people who are gullible, myopic and hungry for sensationalistic claptrap. "We're fed up so give us something to moan about."

It is an absolutely awful rag. It is not a state secret either. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Funny, that. If I remember correctly, referring to the target audiences of newspapers, they used to say that politicians read the Times, and the DM was read by politicians' wives! (There were references to other newspapers as well, of course.)

Perhaps what you say, then, is quite correct!

Btw, how do you feel about the Daily Express then, Nosey?

(Predictable response, I suppose, as that newspaper supports UKIP!)

Btw, how do you feel about the Daily Express then, Nosey?

(Predictable response, I suppose, as that newspaper supports UKIP!)
From what I can remember it was unashamedly Tory biased. I feel nothing about it.

Look, the DM is a journalistic joke and there are few intelligent folk who would say otherwise. However, it appeals to certain people so let them eat their cake. Ho hum.

I would rather get my news from a totally neutral source rather than one from either of the political leanings, i.e. right or left. Those people who knowingly choose a news source that satisfies their political bent are cocooning themselves into a self-gratifying bubble.

Those who actually staunchly believe that theirs is wholly true and wholly accurate are showing themselves to be astonishingly naive or very poorly educated. Rags like the DM thrive on the gullible.

It doesn't take a genius to work out where certain forum members get their information and reveals all there is to know about their intellect.
It's surprising, but some forum members are actually quite stupid.

OK, I get the message. The DM is cr@p.

I'll have to start buying The Sun.
I understand they've restored their traditional Page 3.

Sponsored Links
Jasper Carrott used to have a joke (when the Sun was an out and out Tory red top)

A recent survey of Sun readers showed that 50% of them thought it supported Labour.

And the other 50% thought it was a newspaper.....

Back