Wireless Alarm Systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some of you Guys may know that years ago I worked for Lander Alarms Ltd, (long before wireless was viable) my Daughter wants an intruder alarm for her house, I have heard good things about the Castle wirless systems, any thoughts on this Guys?? ;)

Sponsored Links
Have fitted a couple of the enforcer radio panels no issues so far and if you have used the castle euro mini the programming is the same.. Plus it's instant 2 way wake up on setting none of that pir going to sleep issues.

I like the Pyronix Enforcer, you get a lot for your money and it seems to work well.

Texecom Premier Elite now does Ricochet wireless and is also good, not as cheap, and not as easy to use.

Thanks Guys very helpful things are very diffrent in this industry these days, I used to work on ancient mumford & White panels and Revdons the most advanced control we had was the Microtech Micro 8 or a Tunstall CPA6 :D

Sponsored Links
Mumford and white they where the days...... Didn't they become tunstall then menvier then cooper ! I started on Bentley 2040 / 2042 / m3 / alpha.....!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back