wireless home security alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in need of a wireless home security alarm system that will inform me of any movements via photo email and/or phone call/text and that is pet friendly.

Ideally I would like video footage in certain areas as well that I will record to an online server or/and update me of any interference's.

I know nothing about what is the best and reliable brands on the market so I am hoping some of you guys who have one can help me out.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Risco Agility 3. It also has an option for covert cameras in the PIR detectors...

If you're unsure, get a professional to quote for and/or install it. Radio/wireless systems are not for the faint-hearted. There are plenty more similar threads in this forum...

Agility 3 and you can have pir or riscos vupoint video with audio but that kit can only be purchased by installers so no diy.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the responses.

How much roughly would they cost to install and do you recommend any installers in London?

Prices vary considerably, depends on what you want to have on it.

No idea who covers London area, google Agility 3 London came up with a few but no idea how good or bad any of them are.

Get some quotes in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back