Wireless setup to existing wired sounder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
New question about me upgrading a hard wired scantronic 9448+ setup

I'm still contemplating diy install of modern panel. More functions for money if I don't have to pay installer.

So does any of the following allow for hardwiring to my existing sounder which is attached to 9448+ alarm.

Texecom ricochet
Pyronix homecontrol
Visonic powermaster

Please help me. I want to diy a good system but really want bells & whistles and retain a wired sounder. Tell me what to buy

Tony

Sponsored Links
Texecom ricochet will allow you to connect your existing hardwired bell box onto the system
Pyronix enforcer will allow hard wired bell box but you will need output board to make bell connection

If you have an existing hard wired system why are you changing to wireless? depending on the cables already in situe then a cheaper more reliable way would be to use the existing cable and change the panel and detectors. Also you don't say how old the system is but if you putting in a new panel/system why do you want to reuse the old sounder? can you confirm the battery in it is still OK?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back