wiring cooker hood

Sponsored Links
what do i need to wire my new kitchen chimney hob.
You need an electrician to wire it in as part of the larger job of sorting out the dangerous and illegal mess you currently have.

At this point we could either go back and forth between you, me, and other posters pointing out all of the horrors you have that are wrong (and trust me - they are many, and dangerous and illegal is not an exaggeration), but the conclusion will be the same:

You need to get an electrician.

Sponsored Links
That kitchen will look the dogs bollerx once the shiny new hood is fitted. :LOL:

IMGP1920.jpg

looks like as good a place as any to cook up your crack...

Dirty people...

I was going to suggest Cillit Bang - but it looks like the "bang" has alerady happened .....

You need to rewire that circuit entirely, and if you weren't aware of that much you shouldn't really be trying it.

Nice hood, but the electrician and making good after him will cost you about 20 times as much. Also it doesn't come with filters for recirculation, which is always annoying. Bloody B&Q.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back