Wiring diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey,
For lighting i normally use a loop in method but today a friend told me a different method for lighting and was wondering what this method is called? Sorry for the **** diagram jus drew it on my computer. Is this an okay method to use as i may use it for my exam tomorrow?
Thanks
Wiringdiagram.jpg

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks mate yeah i will be using 20mm PVC conduit for the lighting and using bulkhead fittings but the only problem i have is that there will be no ceiling rose so how do i get round that one?
Thanks

well if there is no ceiling rose you have no need to get round it have you.

Think about it.

when did you last see a bulkhead light connected to a ceiling rose?

Sponsored Links
Well i usually do Batton fittings but for the exam we are having to use Bulkhead and never used them before but im think it goes like this three terminal blocks one live, one neutral and one cpc so i would put all the live cables into the live terminal block, all the neutral cables into the terminal block and same for cpc. Am i correct by doing this?
Thanks

if in conduit yes, and also you will need a switch drop.

funny thing is it looks just like the drawing you did

:LOL: ok thanks i should be ok then so if it looks like my drawing im fine then which is good. Thanks for your help on this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back