Wiring up a night heater (car not truck, water not air)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not fascist old health and safety sales crap (and so far you have not demonstrated any behaviour concomitant with someone who would know if it were), what's the worst that could happen?
You really don't keep up with the world do you
What part of asking what's the worst that could happen when you have not shown any evidence whatsoever that you have the interest, attitude or ability to know if what everybody is telling you is actually fascist old health and safety sales crap or not means I'm not keeping up with the world?

Mine and just my opinion is that some on hear are making a scam out of this whole thing;
We know that's your opinion. We also know that you are egregiously incapable of reaching a valid one.

ow look at me I am so professionally qualified to do the job and he is not there for he/she is working illegally
So if you kill or seriously injure someone because of your ignorance and blind refusal to listen to any advice which conflicts with what you want to do, will that be illegal?

No see my other posts
Remind me which of your posts show a willingness to accept that this heater either will not work at all or might not work safely in the way you want to install it?

And no you have not summed this up correct you arrogant !£$%&#
Whilst remaining intelligent and rational, please explain which of these points indicate that I have an exaggerated sense of my own importance:

• You can't get your computer to show you installation manuals.
  • You refuse to deal with the fact that German instructions will contain German names for colours.
  • You won't believe people here when they tell you that it might not work without the right data using the right protocol over the right interface.
  • You won't believe the manufacturer when they tell you that it will not work without the right data using the right protocol over the right interface.
  • You won't believe people here when they tell you that it might be dangerous to force a fuel burning appliance to work in a confined space in circumstances for which it was never designed.
  • You won't believe the manufacturer when they tell you that it might be dangerous to force a fuel burning appliance to work in a confined space in circumstances for which it was never designed.
  • You regard any messages to the effect of "it won't work", or "it might be dangerous" as fascist old health and safety sales crap bullshit.

My PC has a problem ahole
Well fix it then, you !£$%&#

I dont speak Germand OK!
Neither do I, but if I had to deal with a German wiring diagram like that I could cope with finding out their words and abbreviations for colours instead of bleating on about "But the colors are all abbreviated in German" and how you can't see a brown wire on the diagram even though you've been told how that would be labelled on the diagram.

Not asking for your help pal
Nobody here is going to provide you with the "help" which you think you need.

Sponsored Links
Because we have no mains electric
Get some.

The bottom line is that there will almost certainly be safety interlocks between the heater and the car / truck when the heater is properly and safely installed in the vehicle it has been programmed for. I would image that one safety interlock relates to whether the vehicle is moving or stationary.
Is this more like a safety cut off switch or circuit braker?
1+%28528%29.jpg

A visual inspection
Carried out by someone who knows what to look for, maybe?

Not an ECU engine; but I would not panic too much about these little you know whaters; coz when the engine gets to OAP that is when things like sensors give way and the engine just packs up for no reason so macanics just bypass the bloody rubbish anyway
Proper mechanics, or ignorant uncaring grease monkeys?

Never the less I will pursue this untill the thing works or the think is broke
Took the wiring interface off today only to find a circuit board behind it.
I can now see 2 wires going to the water pump. a black and a brown, so now I am confused as I was told brown is earth and so is black!

Anyway apart from that I have seen to thick white wires 2 red, 2 blue and 2 black and one rather strange looking motor
A sticker on this motor says buehler motor gmbHH 9000998B
Having googled this and having find the manufacture web site I see no info as what this motor is/ dose

Can't get the dam cambra working to upload you any photos

While I'm on the subject of night heaters I have another one stored from a few years back, same kind of set up 12v water pump heater that came out of an old transit british telecom van, no writting what so ever on the heater though

Sponsored Links
Never the less I will pursue this untill the thing works or the think is broke
Or until you die, or are left brain damaged, don't forget those options.

Took the wiring interface off today only to find a circuit board behind it.
Durrr - how do you think something like CAN bus is going to be implemented?

I can now see 2 wires going to the water pump. a black and a brown, so now I am confused as I was told brown is earth and so is black!
You could always look at the wiring diagram.

Oh, wait - no - that's beyond you, isn't it.

While I do understand the challenge to make this idea work I also understand and, from experience, know the serious consequences that can arise from these types of heater when they are not installed, maintained and operated correctly. A mobile first aid unit was destroyed when the diesel fueled heater went out of control. This had been retro fitted by someone who was an experienced "automobile electrician".

You are out of your depth in this matter. Please stop before you have an accident.

It ant going to be implemented you thick ****, we are bypassing it!

We, so there is another person whose life you are putting at potential risk with your heating system.

Are you fitting this into avehicle that will be used on the public highway ? If so then check with your insurance company that they will accept this modification to the vehicle. You could find your insurance will be voided by this modification to the vehicle. Driving without insurance has severe penalties.

Or would ypou say bolex to the police as well as those who tried to help you.

You realy do know how to twist a storry up dont you
No I take that back, bolex dose not spring to mind but s£$t stering little b£$%ds dose

Any why beed speaking to layland comersals and he says blk is live brn is earth so I might have a working water pump tomorow
So there (thanks to my new friends who lives in the real world of cource and not cyber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back