wooden windows draught excluder strips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying despararetly to locate some replacment strips as above for my wooden windows, these were purchased new about 20 years ago through I think Travis & Arnold as (Travis & Perkins) were then known.
The strip has an L shaped body covered with a sponge type covering, the rigid part of the L shape is wedge shaped to be pressed into a groove in the frames and the remaining segment protrudes about 1/4 of an inch or 7cm, looked at end on it resembles a letter \\\"P\\\"

If anybody out there can help me I would be most grateful.

Derek Carroll

MOD

moved as posted in wrong forum

Sponsored Links
have a look at www.axminster.co.uk. I cant recall what they class it as, maybe weather strip, draught seal etc, but they definetly sale the stuff in roles

new id done a similar post before have a look at this

found it, blimey didnt realise i asked the question that long ago! Go to the axminster site and put in either of the following code numbers in the search engine and they should come up:-

A63B10

A21B10

Hope it helps. I have seen it in wickes as well for about the same price, but the last time i was in there i couldnt see it again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back