worcester 24cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im having a prob with my boiler when i turn my hot water tap on the pressure bar on boiler moves up an down between 1.5-2 then a loud banging and gurgling noise starts then steam starts coming out of the pressure re-lease thing ....help any ideas please :?:

Sponsored Links
when i turn the central heating on nothing happens , i turned boiler off and bleed the system then checked again but it didnt solve it. boiler still did banging and gurgling noise

Sponsored Links
ive been having to top up the system recently once a week at the least thought i had a leak on a rad but carnt find one and no sign of any on the boiler for the amount its been losing ,. do u still think it might be the pump still???????

Test the Pump as descibed in the FAQ's if your unsure.

Sounds like a pump to me. One of the simpler parts to change on this boiler.

do you think it cud be the heat exchange or the thermostat with it kicking the water out and me having to keep topping the water up weekly ?????

I have started to have the same problems with my boiler - can you tell me what was wrong with yours, how you fixed it.

Many thanks.

David

im having a prob with my boiler when i turn my hot water tap on the pressure bar on boiler moves up an down between 1.5-2 then a loud banging and gurgling noise starts then steam starts coming out of the pressure re-lease thing ....help any ideas please :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back