1. We are pleased to announce the 'Home Automation' forum. Click here to get involved!

Worcester 28i junior steady flashing light

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by drinkingeyez, 22 Feb 2010.

1. drinkingeyez

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have worcester 28i junior. Before today it i was experiencing fast flashing warning red light and I had to reset the boiler to get rid of that. This morning that fast flashing light changed into steady flashing(once every second) and not resetting anymore(tried pressing reset button and switching boiler on and off) but still the sames steady flashing light. I noticed low pressure couple of days ago and tried increasing the pressure but unfortunately did it bit too much. Its at 2.5 now. I don't even know how to decrease the pressure. Any help please?

2. lifesagasman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    you can decrease the pressure by opening a rad bleed valve or a drain-off point, prepare to catch the water which will spurt out! when refilling, do it slowly as the gauge might simply be slow to indicate the pressure rise. 2.5 bar won't stop the boiler from working, so try again turning off the power for a minute to see if it resets. the 28i was almost a very good boiler....